- Live Feed
In one of apples iOS updates, their new default option for twitter share buttons is to bring up the “share sheet” instead of the button taking you to the twitter app. To get around this, the button needs pressed and held till the twitter login screen pops up. Simply tap the screen or tap “open link” and it will take you to the twitter app. The other buttons will work as they normally should. We don’t know why iOS now does this or the reasoning behind it. However, this is the work around till we get the next version finished which will allow “1 post send” to all your social media accounts at once.
In order to get the points for the twitter share, simply tap the twitter button which will bring up the share sheet. Then just close it out.
Once you get registered, you’ll want to navigate to groups and search for your district. If there are none for your state nor district. Simply drop us a message via in message app or email and we will create one.
Navigate the network anywhere, anytime
After an account is created, each member will have a control console that has all the modern conveniences and features a traditional social media account would have. Post, comment, add friends, follow, DM’s, join groups, gifs, reactions, custom profile and header photos etc.
- Stream – Will take you to your control console/profile.
- About – Manage your bio/profile fields,
Account information and your Address for any billing/purchases.
- Blog – Create, Edit your blog posts here savjet. (Blog posts are enabled for pro members only).
- Friends – See and manage friends requests.
- Photos – Manage Photos and Albums.
- Groups – List of and Manage groups you may be a member of.
- Points – Points log of all points earned and for what.
- Membership – Manage all memberships here for Pro Version members.
- Classifieds – All ads, open positions at your local level and products members post are listed here.